Q: How can I help?
- Be clear in your requirements at the time of booking and allow time in your journey for unforeseen delays.
- Tell booking staff of any special equipment you use or carry that may affect the transport that is provided for you.
- Be ready to be picked up at the appointed time.
- Don’t ask the driver to take you to or pick you up from a place other than that agreed at the time of booking.
- Try and have the correct change for the fare.
- Be prepared to store shopping, walking aids or other luggage in a place away from your seat. This is essential so that gangways don’t become blocked and items don’t end up rolling around the vehicle.
- Wear your seatbelt at all times.